Fireplace Glass Exploded

Weiser City Fire Department was called out to Homestead Cafe today, Saturday (3/13/21) at 1:20 pm. The call was for a fireplace that had exploded. With the increasing of the heat in the fireplace, Fire Chief Kerry Nyce said that the fireplace burped and blew out the glass. Lieutenant Pete Ney secured the scene, made sure that the gas was turned off and provided a save environment for Washington Country Paramedics to care for a couple of patrons that were affected by this, the injuries seemed to be minor at the time of the incident.

Related Articles

Letter To The Editor R...

Dear Editor:At the Augus...

Big Things Happening at A...

Local cancer resource an...

5K Race on Labor Day

5K Race on Labor Day, Se...

Letter To The E...

0
Dear Editor:At the August 8 th Wei...

Big Things Happ...

0
Local cancer resource and support ...

5K Race on Labo...

0
5K Race on Labor Day, September 5t...

The 2022 Gallow...

0
It’s a wrap! The 2022 Galloway fam...

Court Street Cr...

0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...

Stay Connected

11,553FansLike